Saturday, August 4, 2012

Just...thanks!

Thank you...thank you to all my friends and family who support me all the time. Especially throughout my journey with YWAM. I love you so much.

Life is good, transitioning back home was rough but it's been nice to see a lot of old friends & missed family :) If I haven't seen you, let's make plans.

I miss my kids in Africa. Family in Kona. Loved ones from all our journeys. Man...the way God has just changed me, changed my heart. I wish I could sit with all of you one by one and just talk about this love that's so real. Who thought life could be so amazing by giving it all up for benefitting the world?! There are people dying out there and I know God has called me to be at least one of the ones to help in some way, any way at all. I love this.

God has been really faithful to say the least :)

I will update soon with more details but, here I am just sitting and thinking of you guys and all God has done in my life and how you all have been a part of my life. Somehow you have helped me get to where I am now. And I couldn't be happier to thank you.

Goodnight & talk to you soon.

Love, Nickie

No comments:

Post a Comment