Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ahh The Wonder of It All...

Where do I even begin...my God how I have realized how little I knew about who God is. But the amazing way I have come to know Him this year. Wow. Just wow, oh wow.
Life is amazing getting to know how God is working all over the world. How much bigger than myself is all of this I have been blessed with many opportunities to be stretched in doing so much for God. Since my last update our team has had the opportunity to minister at Maputo's(the Capitol city of Mozambique) largest church of 3,000 members. I cannot even begin to describe how the power of Holy Spirit came in that place. People were truly wrecked by God's calling on their lives. I was in awe of the way people felt so loved and just hearing story after story of God's goodness!
We went to 2 different Iris Ministry bases one was quite large, haha. And I got many braids and even more hair pulled out of my head, haha. Honestly, I just truly enjoyed spending time with the children...I think I would've done anything they wanted. They're so innocent and just receive love and give love so beautifully. I love to even think about them. God has really made some gorgeous kids! Lol. The other base was small, family style, with 40 children most of whom have AIDS. Actually one girl was suffering from seizures from malaria the day before we left.
I've come to realize how real the need is here...it's heart breaking and I am glad that I am at least one doing whatever I can through the strength of God! He's opened so many doors.
One of the doors has been to a helicopter!!!!! For Mercy Air (google them! It's such a wonderful ministry!) we bring out a medical team and pray and heal physically and spiritually! The best, huh?! Ahhh I LOVE IT!
I must go...Internet time is up. I love you all..I love Africa and Hawaii and missions! And New York haha

No comments:

Post a Comment